Payment & Financing
At the checkout you will find all payment options and providers for financing.
✅ Roll center correction
✅ approx. 7kg weight saving
✅ Adjustable stabilizer mounts
✅ Freely adjustable bump steer correction
✅ freely adjustable camber
EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL
The Mitsubishi EVO models are almost legendary in the rally. No wonder they're also very popular on the track. For this use, the vehicles are of course lowered. While this offers more grip and better handling on the track, it also makes a subtle change to the factory designed suspension geometry. This primarily affects the roll center, the toe-in and the camber of the wheels.
These sizes are corrected again with the Wisefab steering knuckle kit. In this way, the chassis can still function as it was originally developed, even with lowering. In addition, the use of state-of-the-art materials such as 7075-T6 aluminum and CrMo steel ensures a reduction in vehicle weight and in particular the unsprung mass, without any loss of rigidity or strength.
- Roll center correction (roll center correction)
- freely adjustable bump steer correction (correction of the toe-in change due to spring deflection)
- freely adjustable camber (adjusting screws are easy to reach)
- Approx. 7kg weight saving (lower unsprung mass)
- Standard 17” or larger wheels can be fitted
- Compatible with EVO 7, 8, 9 and 10 brakes
- two caliper mounting points per side
- adjustable stabilizer mounts
- Original wheel speed sensor can be installed
Delivery: Kit, fastening material, installation instructions
Delivery time: 10-15 working days (after receipt of payment)
Use the installation service in our workshop and arrange yours today Appointment with us!
Maybe you like too
Promotions, new products and special offers. Right in your inbox.