Payment & Financing
At the checkout you will find all payment options and providers for financing.
✅ Freely adjustable bump steer correction
✅ freely adjustable camber
✅ approx. 7kg weight saving
EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL
The Honda S2000 is known for its outstanding driving characteristics. So it's no wonder that it's often used as a track car. For this use, the vehicles are of course lowered. While this offers more grip and better handling on the track, it also makes a subtle change to the factory designed suspension geometry. This primarily affects the roll center, the change in toe-in during compression and the camber of the wheels.
These sizes are corrected again with the Wisefab steering knuckle kit. In this way, the chassis can still function as it was originally developed, even with lowering. In addition, the use of state-of-the-art materials such as 7075-T6 aluminum and CrMo steel reduces vehicle weight and, in particular, unsprung mass.
- approx. 40 mm roll center correction (roll center correction)
- freely adjustable bump steer correction (correction of the toe-in change during compression)
- freely adjustable camber (adjusting screws are easy to reach)
- Approx. 7kg weight saving (lower unsprung mass)
- Minimum wheel size: 17" or larger wheels can be mounted
- Original wheel speed sensor can be installed
Delivery: Steering knuckle kit, fastening material, installation instructions
Delivery time: 10-15 working days (after receipt of payment)
Use the installation service in our workshop and arrange yours today Date with us!
Promotions, new products and special offers. Right in your inbox.