Payment & Financing
At the checkout you will find all payment options and providers for financing.
✅ Freely adjustable bump steer correction
✅ freely adjustable camber
✅ approx. 7kg weight saving
EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL
The Honda S2000 is known for its outstanding driving characteristics. So it's no wonder that it's often used as a track car. For this use, the vehicles are of course lowered. While this offers more grip and better handling on the track, it also makes a subtle change to the factory designed suspension geometry. This primarily affects the roll center, the change in toe-in during compression and the camber of the wheels.
These sizes are corrected again with the Wisefab Handling & Grip Kit. In this way, the chassis can still function as it was originally developed, even with lowering. In addition, the use of state-of-the-art materials such as 7075-T6 aluminum and CrMo steel reduces vehicle weight and, in particular, unsprung mass.
- approx. 40 mm roll center correction (roll center correction)
- freely adjustable bump steer correction (correction of the toe-in change during compression)
- freely adjustable camber (adjusting screws are easy to reach)
- faster steering ratio
- Approx. 7kg weight saving (lower unsprung mass)
- Minimum wheel size: 17" or larger wheels can be mounted
- Original wheel speed sensor can be installed
Delivery: Kit, fastening material, installation instructions
Delivery time: 10-15 working days (after receipt of payment)
Use the installation service in our workshop and arrange yours today Appointment with us!
Promotions, new products and special offers. Right in your inbox.